Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Making Life Easier Scholarship Program
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) proudly announces its 2021 Making Life Easier (MLE) Scholarship Program that will award up to $1 million to college-bound students associated with select community partners. Recipients will be selected from all eligible applicants based on financial need and community service. Students can apply for scholarships of up to $20,000 that will be distributed over four years.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.
Applicants of the TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship Program award must be:
- between the ages of 16 and 26 as of the application deadline date and be members, alumni or staff of one of the listed non-profit partners* (volunteers are eligible only if they also meet organization requirements of being members, alumi or staff)
- high school seniors, graduates, current postsecondary undergraduate, or graduate students
- have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent degree by September 2021
- plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, professional school or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2021-22 academic year
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- be in good standing in the community and at school (i.e. not on disciplinary or academic probation)
To apply, click Toyota.
DUE DATE = October 30, 2020