We are pleased to share that the 2022 HSF Scholar Application is now open and invite you to share with your networks and community.
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to internships and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, Healthcare Summit, and Alumni Symposium
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and select career opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which ranges from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
Deadline: February 15, 2022, 5:00 PM PT
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the U.S., for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
Founded in 1975, HSF has awarded over $650 million in scholarships. HSF Scholars have access to valuable Scholar Support Services and, as funding permits, scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000.
Additional Important information:
- It takes an average of 30 minutes to complete the Phase I of the HSF Scholar Application
- No essays, recommendations, or document uploads are required in Phase I
- To get started, visit HSF.net and log into or create your MyHSF profile to access the HSF Scholar Application
HSF Scholar Application Timeline:
- January – The HSF Scholar Application opens January 1 and closes, February 15, 2022, 5:00 PM PT
- February – Applicants are evaluated and the most competitive are selected as Finalists
- March – Finalists are announced and asked to submit essays, recommendations, transcripts, FAFSA, and other related documents
- June – HSF Scholars are announced (includes both funded and waitlisted Scholars)
- June to December – Final Document Verification (financial aid award letter, enrollment verification, and related documents)
- October to December – Awards are disbursed after verification process is complete
To apply, click HSF.