- Review your mid-quarter progress report and share it with your parents. Heed the warnings and follow the suggestions mentioned in the above October suggestions.
- Students interested in applying to a United States military academy should do so now.
- Contact the academy that interests you so they can create an applicant file for you.
United States Military Academy United States Naval Academy
ATTN: Public Affairs Office ATTN: Public Affairs Office
Taylor Hall, Bldg 600 121 Blake Road
West Point, NY 10996-1788 Annapolis, MD 21402-5000
(845) 938-2006 (410) 267-2291
United States Air Force Academy United States Coast Guard Academy
ATTN: Public Affairs Officer ATTN: Public Affairs Officer
2304 Cadet Drive, Suite 320 15 Mohegan Avenue
USAFRA, CO 80840-5016 New London, CT 06320-4195
(719)472-2990 (203) 444-8270
United States Merchant Marine Academy
ATTN: Public Affairs Officer
300 Steamboat Rd
Kings Point, NY 11024
- Contact and apply to be nominated by your congressman or a senator.
Congressman Seth Moulton Senator Edward Markey Senator Elizabeth Warren
17 Peabody Square One Bowdoin Square 2400 JFK Building
Peabody, MA 01960 Tenth Floor 15 New Sudbury Street
(978) 531-1669 Boston, MA 02114 Boston, MA 02203
www.moulton.house.gov (617) 565-8519 (617) 565-3170
- If interested in an ROTC college scholarship, you should begin researching them now and create an application file.