Scholarship Name: Assumption College’s $25,000 Light the Way Scholarship
Posted Date: October 11, 2019
Due Date: December 15, 2019
Assumption College inspires students, faculty and staff to Light the Way. Our mission reminds us that there is a greater purpose to life and that each individual has gifts and talents to share with the world. In and outside of the classroom, Assumption students are using the incredible resources around them—people, places, opportunities—to feed their minds, grow their hearts, and pass it on.
Assumption’s Light the Way Scholarship is awarded to incoming students who utilize their abilities to Light the Way for others. Whether it’s community service to help people in need, innovation to improve society, or volunteering to heal our planet, this scholarship recognizes and supports students who positively impact the world in their own meaningful way.
Each year, Assumption College will award up to 50, $27,000 scholarships, renewable all four years.
Do you Light the Way?
Here’s what you need to know about the application process:
- Applications for the Light the Way Scholarship are due by December 15, 2019.
- A completed Light the Way application includes: electronic application, Light the Way personal statement, a visual representation of how you Light the Way, and a letter of recommendation.
- All scholarship applicants must also have an application for admission submitted by December 15.
- Recipients will be notified by mid-January.
- The Light the Way Scholarship replaces any prior merit-based awards.
To apply, click Assumption.