Scholarship Name: Massachusetts Credit Unions
Posted Date: January 7, 2020
Due Date: February 29, 2020
The Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s College Scholarship Program will beawarding six (6) $1,500 scholarships. There will be one scholarship awarded per chapter. Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below.
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program next fall.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of St. Jean’s Credit Union or another sponsoring credit union.
- Each applicant must complete a current League scholarship application form and submit it along with the following required documents. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration:
- Students must submit a typewritten essay, In 250 words or less, about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extracurricular/community activities
To apply, click Credit Union.