La Vida Scholars – Lynn is still recruiting current Lynn English juniors for its Class of 2023.
What La Vida Scholars – Lynn offers:
• Weekly seminars on college process, financial aid, interview prep, essay development and review, & transitioning to college
• Free SAT Prep, for 10 weeks, with small class sizes
• 3-4 college trips a year and private info sessions with college representatives
• A match of up to $1000 in college savings
• One-on-one advising with our College Advisors
• Monthly Family workshops and events
• Support with applying to scholarships, including $3000 in La Vida scholarships
• Career exploration events with local businesses & companies
• Writing course to help with college application essays
• Summer Program opportunities
• and a free Macbook laptop as they head off for college!
In order to apply you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1) Must live and attend high school in Lynn
2) Must have a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA
3) Must meet our Family Income Eligibility
(which we will verify after your application is submitted)
If students are interested or have any questions, they can call/text our staff at 781.999.5079, check out our Instagram account, or email our staff at email@example.com. But the best way to express interest is to complete the application so we can connect and follow up with them.
La Vida Scholars does not discriminate based on immigration or citizenship status- everyone is welcome! All students are eligible to apply regardless of whether they are undocumented, TPS, DACA, or DREAMers.
Since 2007, La Vida has helped 252 students go to college and secure over $20 million in grants, scholarships, and awards!
Please contact YOUR guidance counselor with any questions.