In keeping with the mission of the Horatio Alger Association, the scholarship programs provide financial assistance to students throughout the nation who have significant financial need and have exhibited integrity and perseverance in overcoming personal adversity. The scholarships are given to deserving students each year and range in award value from $10,000 to $25,000.
- Current high school junior planning to enroll in college in the Fall 2023
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Be a United States citizen
For more information, including how to apply, click the below document:
To apply directly, click Application.