FOR SOPHOMORES & JUNIORS
La Vida Scholars is a FREE Lynn-based college and career readiness program for 10th and 11th grade students.
What La Vida offers:
- Weekly seminars on college process, financial aid, interview prep, essay development and review, & transitioning to college
- 3-4 college trips a year, all expenses paid
- Private info sessions with college representatives, who come to La Vida to meet our students!
- Up to to $1000 in college savings- free money for college!
- One-on-one advising with our College Advisors
- Monthly Family workshops and events
- Support with applying to scholarships, including over $4000 in scholarships- from us!
- The new Family Visit Fund, that helps cover costs for students & families to visit colleges together
- College Writing course, for 8 weeks, with small student-to-instructor ratio
- Career exploration events with local companies like Google, GE, Bank of America, the CDC, Netflix, Dana Farber, and more
- afree Macbook laptop as they head off for college!
- and beginning in January 2022, book money for college to our alumni!
If students are interested or have any questions, they can call/text La Vida staff at 978.473.4003, check out La Vida’s Instagram account, or email La Vida staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. But the best way to express interest is to complete this short form so La Vida can connect and follow up with them.
La Vida Scholars does not discriminate based on immigration or citizenship status- everyone is welcome! All students are eligible to apply regardless of status whether they are undocumented, TPS, DACA, or DREAMers.