St. Jean’s Credit Union is a sponsoring Credit Union in the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s College Scholarship Program. The league will be awarding (6) $1500 scholarships.
Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below.
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member if the sponsoring credit union.
- Each applicant must complete a current Association scholarship application form and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union.
- Each applicant must complete the following:
- A current Credit Union Association Inc. scholarship application form.
- A typewritten essay in 250 words or less describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria: essay, grades and extracurricular/community activities.
All required materials should be submitted by April 1, 2022 to the following address:
Kathleen Donahue, Executive Vice President
St. Jean’s Credit Union
370 Highland Avenue
Salem, MA 01970
For an application, click Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s Scholarship