The United States Military Academy at West Point is world renowned as the preeminent leader development institution in the World. We integrate leader development into our entire undergraduate curriculum, fostering a culture of character growth that is required of current leaders and the leaders of tomorrow. Here are a few more details that you should know:
- Our Undergraduate Students receive a fully funded education, valued at over $240,000 including tuition, books, room and board, medical and dental insurance, and even a monthly stipend to pay for school and personal expenses.
- Our Graduates are guaranteed employment in a leadership role as an Army Officer, with a generous compensation package starting at $70,000 annually, including free healthcare, an excellent retirement plan, and 30 days of paid vacation.
- Our Proven Leaders thrive in both military and civilian careers. After completing their initial service, our graduates may continue their careers in the Army, or enter the private sector. The West Point education, along with the leadership skills and experience acquired as an Army Officer, make our graduates prime candidates for Fortune 500 companies seeking proven talent for management and executive roles. Learn More.
We invite your students to connect with us, so we can share more information about the United States Military Academy at West Point. I’m sure that you already see future leaders emerging from your student body; here are some actions they can take now:
- Juniors, now is the time to act! Apply to our Summer Leaders Experience by March 15th to take a behind the scenes look at West Point and see how we develop leaders of character. This weeklong immersive on-campus experience runs May 28 – June 3, and June 4 – June 10, 2022. There is no fee to apply, and generous need-based scholarships are available. Standardized test scores are not required, but the ideal applicant has a strong academic background and participates in team sports and other extracurricular activities. Note: When you apply for SLE you are also submitting an admissions screening application.
- Sophomores, we would like to share advice on how to prepare now to strengthen your college applications, at West Point or elsewhere.
- Freshmen, it is never too early to start preparing for college. We encourage you to read this guide on starting young to gain admission.
- Students, Parents, and Counselors, we encourage you to explore our Virtual Tour.