Vanessa Grace Masucci was a beloved mother, daughter, sister, aunt, Godmother, cousin, friend and teacher whose life was tragically cut short in September 2017. Although she is no longer with us, her love of life, infectious laugh and smile will live on forever. Her friends and family created this scholarship in order to celebrate her life and love for education.
Purpose: The Vanessa Masucci Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to high school senior softball players pursuing a college education.
Guidelines: The scholarship awarded will be a maximum of $1000. It will be granted on a one-time basis and distributed in full in June of the applied academic year.
- be a graduating high school softball athlete from a Lynn High School
- be accepted to a college or university
- provide an official high school transcript with current grade point average
- provide a typed response to one essay prompt on the application
- provide at least one letter of recommendation
- complete the attached form
- return the completed application package (transcript, letter of recommendation, application form, essay) by Monday, May 9, 2022.
- return to:
Masucci Scholarship Application
P.O. Box 93
Lynn, MA 01905
Recipient Selection: Criteria used for awarding this scholarship will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Academic Performance
- Financial Need
- Extracurricular Activities/Honors
- Essay Response
For an application, click Vanessa Masucci Scholarship Application