The LEHS Class of 1965 will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to one student this year. The award will be presented upon receipt of proof of verification of first semester enrollment. This scholarship is not renewable.
The six application parts must be submitted together to constitute a completed application. The completed application must be returned to the LEHS Guidance Department, Attn: Mr. Matt Wilkins, no later than 3:00 PM, Monday, May 9, 2022. No exceptions will be made and decisions are final. The winner will be announced at the LEHS Awards Night. Note: Preference may be made to a grandchild of a Class of ’65 classmate.
The student must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be accepted to an accredited two or four-year institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must have attended LEHS full time for a minimum of two years.
- Be a graduating senior in the top 30% of his/her class).
- Demonstrated leadership/participation in school and community activities.
- Document a need for educational financial assistance.
For an application, click Class of 1965