The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is the world’s largest advocate for women in engineering and technology. They inspire young girls to become engineers and support them with scholarships in order to help them improve the quality of life for billions of people worldwide.
Join SWE NEXT – It’s a way to become a part of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) community before college.
What’s available from SWE NEXT?
• Best practices on applying for scholarships.
• Advice on what you can do each year in high school to prepare for college success.
• SWENext Awards – Be recognized for the impact you have in your community.
• Invitations to STEM events (camps, competitions, networking, etc.) hosted by SWE and its partners.
• Leadership training for high school students – SWENext High School Leadership Academy
• Women engineers and engineering students to answer your questions or become your mentor.
• Monthly newsletters and advice columns, geared towards high school students.
• Opportunities to meet other STEM-minded girls just like you.
• A catalog of available scholarships for engineering school offered by SWE and partner organizations.
• SWENext Clubs – You can start one at your school with other SWENexters.
For more information, including how to join, click the below flyer.