The deadline to apply is November 16, 2023.
Selected Cooke Scholars will:
- Receive scholarship funding toward college attendance costs so they may graduate with as little debt as possible.
- Access comprehensive advising about how to maximize their college experience.
- Be eligible for internships, study abroad, and to apply for the Cooke Graduate Scholarship.
Eligible applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Fall college enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2024.
- GPA – Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Unmet financial need – We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new Cooke College Scholars had a median family income of approximately $40,000.
To get started, click Jack Kent Cooke.