APCF is a nonprofit organization that administers scholarships to eligible high school seniors. We have multiple scholarship awards to distribute in 2024 that may be helpful to your students. The deadline for all scholarships is on Monday, April 15, 2024 at 11:59 PDT. Please feel free to post these flyers on your website, share the attached scholarship flyers with your colleagues who work with high school seniors or distribute them to the students themselves who are interested in pursuing higher education in the fall of 2024.
Below are some of the available scholarships for which your students may qualify. We have many more on our website. https://www.apcf.org/currently-open-student-scholarships
Students in Massachusetts are eligible for the Cathay Bank Foundation Scholarship.
Cathay Bank Foundation Scholarship Eligibility:
- High school senior living in California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas or Washington
- Plan to attend a US accredited 4-year college/university or a community college and will be enrolled as a freshman in the fall of 2024
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the County Low Income Level (must be able to show 2022 or 2023 income tax return if selected for award)
- Open to ALL MAJORs with no ethnicity requirement
I am also attaching flyers for 2 nationwide scholarships:
- The Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund for Taiwanese American students
- The Kao Kalia Yang Scholarship for Hmong American students