If your full name (first, middle, last) is not spelled correctly, you should change it now. Submit the appropriate documents (i.e., birth certificate) to your guidance counselor so the changes can be made. You want your name to be correct on all documents, especially your high school diploma and transcript.

Parents and students should also ensure that all contact information (phone numbers, home address, etc.) is accurate on Lynn Public Schools’ Emergency Forms.